Evolve has greatly improved the importation process of their D2C (Direct-to-Consumer) Ocean shipments using Customs City’s all-in-one US eCommerce Clearance Service (ACE Ocean, ISF & Type 86). Evolve’s D2C eCommerce process is now seamless & our solution allowed them to save at least 30% on customs clearance, warehousing costs & time.
Evolve Supply Chain Solutions LLC.
To speed up the communication and physical importation process of eCommerce Section 321 shipments. Evolve also needed a solution that has real-time visibility and 24/7 access via the web
The US eCommerce Clearance Service enables companies to grow their D2C US business faster, achieve greater Customs Compliance & be more profitable
Evolve’s customs clearance process transitioned from 3rd party managed to Evolve managed, resulting in clearance time reductions, cost savings, and more control over the process
Evolve Supply Chain Solutions LLC provides a global fulfillment solution where they can get your products from where they are made, across borders, and to customers all over the world.
Evolve offers a complete fulfillment solution or can just help with warehousing, pick-and-pack, air-freight or customs clearance. With Evolve Turnkey Global Fulfillment (TGF) you can be up and shipping in just minutes! Evolve TGF integrates as a plug-in with most e-commerce systems like Shopify, WooCommerce and Amazon.
Evolve is steadily expanding and has offices and partners in the US and China.
Before working with Customs City, Evolve tried using another service provider. However, the whole customs clearance process was a time-consuming, complicated, and manual process. “The Customs filing process wasn’t easy and the communication process between us and our previous service provider was very slow as they took days to answer to my requests/questions,“ said Bill, a managing director at Evolve.
Evolve needed a cost-effective, all-in-one solution that is faster to process, and gives them full visibility of the whole process.
To help Evolve grow their D2C business and to achieve their goals, Customs City provided an all-in-one eCommerce Clearance Service, which enables them to work with the best possible customs broker & CFS warehouses. Their customs clearance process is now streamlined, where their AMS Ocean, ISF & Type 86 data is uploaded using one file and the data is easily validated before submission. Evolve’s team also has full visibility of the whole process as they can access the information 24/7 via the web, enabling them to closely monitor every aspect of the customs clearance process.
Before Customs City, Evolve had to manually check the status of their shipments and wait days for a response, which caused significant delays in the importation process. In addition, Customs City’s ability to instantly flag errors across rows of data, flag invalid HTS codes and ability to mass replace them with the valid HTS codes is a massive time saver for Evolve.
“Customs City was great from the start. The knowledge that their team brought to the table allowed us to greatly improve our physical importation processes. Also, the simplicity of their program and ease of integration allowed us to optimize our internal systematic processes. I have nothing but good things to say about Custom City’s team, technology, and pricing. I couldn’t have asked for anything more from this company,” said Bill.
Since using Customs City’s all-in-one eCommerce solution, Evolve has been enjoying the following benefits:
- Cost-effectiveness: Pricing plans are specifically designed for high volume eCommerce shipments, which allows Evolve to grow their business in the eCommerce space further.
- Customs City’s Network: Evolve is working with the best possible customs broker & warehouse companies due to Customs City’s wide range of partners
- Increased Efficiency and Accuracy: ACE Ocean, ISF & Type 86 data can be uploaded & submitted easily using one excel or CSV file or through API integration. All data can be validated and replaced quickly using Customs City’s data validation tools.
- Web-based, 24/7 access: Evolve can access the system and their records at any location and at any time of the day, as long as there is Internet. This means Evolve has 24/7 visibility of their whole process and can cater to their partners in overseas locations. In addition, Customs City’s 24/7 support team can address any questions fast and effectively
- Short & smooth onboarding process: The onboarding process was easy and quick due to Customs City’s web-based technology and only required some training and testing; where Evolve received full support from Customs City’s team of experts.
- No additional infrastructure or setup costs: The system is hosted and maintained by Customs City. This resulted in savings on network costs as Evolve did not have to deploy specific servers or invest in integration and infrastructure.
- No limit on the upload & submission: The system is specifically designed for high-volume processing with no limitations, which allows Evolve to grow its eCommerce business in the future.